Your invoice/identity information and security camera footage that you have shared due to your visit to Sina Kuyumculuk Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi are collected;
• for confirming your purpose of visit,
• for ensuring the safety of both our company and you,
• in order for our company to provide you with safe service.
Your personal data are not used for purposes other than listed, they are processed on the basis of the legal reason for the legitimate interest of the data controller regulated under the provision of art. 5/2 (f) of the KVKK.
Your collected personal data is not, as a rule, shared with any third party or entity. However, it can be shared to meet the demands of legally authorized public institutions and organizations in order to fulfill the legal obligations regulated under article m.5/2 (ç) of the Law.After the purpose of collection ends, your data is destroyed.
By applying to our Company as a data owner, you have the following rights:
• Learn whether your personal data is being processed, request information about it if your data has been processed,
• Find out the purpose for which your personal data is collected and whether it is processed in accordance with its purpose,
• Know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
• Request correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurately processed and request notification to the relevant persons,
• Request the deletion or destruction of your data and notification of the transactions made to the relevant persons in the event that the processing conditions disappear,
• Object to the emerging of an outcome against you by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• Request compensation for damages if you have encountered a damage by the unlawful processing of your personal data.
You can make your requests regarding your above-mentioned rights and the application of the law in person in writing or you can forward them to our Company in accordance with the other application procedures stipulated in the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller. We will finalize your request as soon as possible and free of charge within 30 (thirty) days – up to ten pages – depending on the nature.